“Most impressive is the work of the Citizens’ Climate Lobby, a relatively new, fast growing, non-partisan, non-profit group. If you want to join the fight to save the planet, to save creation for your grandchildren, there is no more effective step you could take than becoming an active member of this group.”
Who we are
Citizens’ Climate Lobby Australia is a grassroots education and advocacy organisation focused on accelerating solutions to climate change through democracy.
As a non-partisan and volunteer-driven organisation, we have local groups across the country that write to, meet and talk with politicians, citizens, community leaders, business leaders and media from across the political spectrum.
We work towards the adoption of fair, effective, and sustainable solutions that will reduce greenhouse gas emissions as well as drive the transition towards a clean energy future for Australia.
What your contribution could look like
There are many ways you could contribute, depending on your interest and skills, such as:
- Organising: (organising information, data entry, coordinating volunteers).
- Writing: (social media posts, letters to the editor, letters to parliament).
- Research: (e.g., looking things up online, or reading up on a topic).
- Advertising: (designing flyers, designing social media).
- Events: (planning, hosting).
- Outreach: (e.g. calling or emailing community or business leaders).
- Talking with people: (with strangers, with people you know).
- Speaking publicly: (presentations, asking questions at public meetings).